Call for Proposal
QS Higher Ed Summit: Middle East and Africa
12-14 March 2023
Envisioning a meaningful future: Purpose-driven higher education in the Middle East and
Universities in the Middle East and Africa have set their sights on creating a landscape that provides meaning to and enriching the lives of their communities as well as on a global stage. Through this goal, they seek to create a purpose-driven system that maintains autonomy while also highlighting intercontinental collaboration. Environmental and societal sustainability, education reform and innovation, and skills, technology and employability remain front of mind.
The QS Higher Ed Summit: Middle East & Africa 2023 explores the meaningful prospects that higher education institutions can bring into the region, such as enhanced access to quality education, the valuable potential of lifelong learning, and the gradual but important progress towards achieving sustainable development goals.
The deadline to submit your proposal is 31 December 2022.
Proposals will be evaluated on how well they fit within the theme and applicants will be informed about the outcome of the evaluation by early January.
Below are the following Tracks and Topics available for the event.
Information for Presenters
The below policy has been put in place to ensure the delivery of a varied informative and well-tailored presentations by diverse prominent presenters of the global higher education sector.
Accepted papers/proposals will receive:
- Full conference fee waiver
- Opportunity to present their paper in power point format during QS MEA 2023 in Kuwait
- Visa assistance
- Hotel accommodation for 2 nights in Kuwait along with airport transfers (limited to one main presenter/author per paper)
- Opportunity to submit a full paper post the conference for proceedings
Submissions By Non-Academic Institutions
Kindly note that there has been a revision in our submission policies. If a non-academic institution would like to present a paper at our conferences, please send in your enquiry to [email protected] and we will forward this to our conference chair for their consideration.
*Do note that there will be presenter fee applicable for non-academic institution.
Multiple SUBMISSIONS BY Academic Institutions
All proposers of the said event are to abide to the following:
- Each approved presenter will only be scheduled to a single presentation slot in the program
- Each institution is allowed up to three approved presentation slots, of which are to contain three different presenters.